I want to interview a band, take photos of a band, or review a show. How do I go about doing this?

All interview and review requests must be made through the band’s record label, agent, or publicity person. Please contact the specific band’s label for information. Likewise, Hi-Fi Music Hall does not issue photo passes; you must contact the band’s publicity personnel to gain such credentials.